Livegoals.com is an independent online betting and live streaming site that features information about matches, leagues, and cups from all over the world, and tells you how and where to bet and live stream the events. Livegoals was founded in 2005 and redesigned in 2021. It is operated by the Danish media company, Rebel Penguin ApS, which is in turn owned by Gaming Innovation Group. In 2017, Rebel Penguin ApS was acquired by Gaming Innovation Group (GiG) and Livegoals.com is now fully owned by one of the world’s leading online gaming companies.
Key features of Livegoals:
- Live scores for all major leagues from around the world; get match updates for the biggest leagues such as the English Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, and Champions League.
- Pin the matches you are interested in and receive instant notifications when selected events happen.
- Customise the order to highlight your favourite teams and leagues.
- Pre-match line-ups with formations / player positions on the field.
- Find the best odds on your game with odds comparison from worldwide bookmakers. Find the best and latest odds price in the market.
- Compare the latest current betting odds for both pregame and in-play.
- Quick and accurate updates, don’t miss any betting event in any football game.
- Free and user-friendly design and navigation.
- Fixtures and results for each league and team.
- Check key stats for each league and team such as goals per match, cards, lineups, scores, substitutions and home vs. away wins. Check for example how many matches in the Premier League that ended with under 2.5 goals being scored.
- Detailed match statistics and head to head info: See for example how many shots on goals Arsenal had in their previous match against Manchester United.
- Historical performance for each team: Learn what leagues the team is still active in and see how well they did in e.g. Europa League.